(as of December 14, 2022)
Monday, March 6
• NDHIA Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 7
• DHI Managers & QCS Field Service Advisory Meeting (Breakfast Meeting) Invitation Only
• Leadership Session (Morning & Afternoon) – for DHI Management, Industry Cooperators, Labs and Delegates
• Scholarship Committee Meeting (PM)
• Welcome Reception (Evening)
Wednesday, March 8
• Leadership Session continued (Morning)
• NDHIA Business Meeting (Afternoon)
• NDHIA Board Meeting – Wrap up (Afternoon) – Closed
• Awards Banquet and Scholarship Auction (Evening)
Holiday Inn Sacramento
300 J Street
Reservations can be made at Holiday Inn Sacramento.
- By Phone: (916) 446-0100 or (800) HOLIDAY
- Online at NDHIA Annual Meeting 2023
- Group Code is: NDH
Hotel reservations are due February 10, 2023. Rates start at $159/night plus tax. After this date, all room reservation requests will be subject to rate/room type availability. Please make your reservation as soon as possible.
Registration form found here. Registrations are due by February 3, 2023.
Airport and Ground TransportationAirport:
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) – 11 miles/15 minutes from hotel.
Transportation options from the Sacramento airport to the hotel include:
- Taxi options from the airport can be found at https://sacramento.aero/smf/to-and-from/taxis
- Ride share options (Lyft, Uber, and Wingz) available in Sacramento can be found at https://sacramento.aero/smf/to-and-from/app-based-ride-share
Leadership Session (OPEN) – These sessions are open to all delegates, DHI System Management, and Industry Collaborators attending on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. The sessions will include presentations, panel discussions and discussion forums.
Ideas will be shared on positioning DHI organizations for implementing new technology and the return on investment. New and innovative management programs and processes will be presented to help DHI organizations prepare for the future.
Annual Business Meeting (OPEN)
The National DHIA Annual Business meeting will include the CEO – Management Report, Financial Report and President’s Report along with conducting the business of the organization.
Thank you to our sponsors.
Continuing the collaborative efforts of National DHIA
Celebrate the Past
Work in the Present
Prepare for the Future